Scoresheets & Rosters for the 2021 Spring Season
Coaches/Team Parent Instructions:
- Locate your town and team below, click on the link for your scoresheets.
- Download the scoresheets.
- Review game scoresheets to make sure you are the Home team and all your opponents are represented.
- If all your scheduled opponents are represented, but there are other teams not on your schedule, you can disregard those.
- If none of the opponents on the scoresheet are not in your schedule, reach out to me to correct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If scoresheets are accurate then print out and take to each home game.
- Populate or hand write header and footer information during the game including floaters.
- Make sure it's legible.
- Scoresheets (Photo or scanned image) must be submitted to the relevant “division email” or directors by Monday following the completion of the weekend game.
- Scoresheets will be reviewed by division directors and scores added to Teamsnap before Wednesday of the following week.
Scoresheets (Full Season) - Updated 4/30/21
Attention: Keep in mind these schedules will get updated for corrections and pre-approved changes. We will provide a date label next to the link for the change.
The original blank scoresheets are provided in case you need them.